Sunday, November 20, 2011

Old History

Basically what I'm going to be writing about is the history of my story; Shades of Grey. It was originally created in 2009; I was into Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon, all those things. I was also into SOUL EATER though. So, I made some weird girly transforming story. It was named Heroes Rising. My character Christopher was actually based off of Soul; thus, his white hair and red eyes, but he started to change; so did my story. I started getting into things with more action; Bleach, Naruto, all that other mainstream crap. (no offense xD the stuff bores me now although I do like drrr!!! and Beelzebub) So, another story change. The process repeated; my characters changed. Christopher had white hair with one blue eye, one green. Pure white hair. He would transform into some kinda demon thing with red eyes. 2010; him AND my story (also the other characters) changed.It was labeled Black Rose. New ones were added too. Originally there was Chris, Sianah(brown hair blue eyes), Nathey(black hair pink eyes), and Minnie(blonde blue eyes glasses). In 2010, I added twins. They didn't have names and never did until this year. That will be discussed later. They had black hair, but one had pink eyes, the other blue. I made changes because they looked too much like Nathey, they had mixed eyes, blue and pink. The story was still some transforming girl thing, but it had some action. I was really confused with the plot so I changed it into something else. Adding LOTS more characters too. I added Aoshi, Saito, Jin, Satoshi, Yumi, Rin, and Tatsuda. I also took out Nathey because no matter how hard I tried she just became dead weight. She was supposed to be Sianah's sister. I changed Sianah to Sayuri, and Chris to Kazuhiro. I was obssessed with Japanese names, manga, and anime. Put it simply, I was a fangirl. I've changed; I have a different point of view now. During the end of 2010 is when I REALLY started getting somewhere. The storyline had more ground to it, the characters developed a lot more, but I wasn't quite finished yet. Imet Auburn and "the crew". Auburn and I started talking about my story. I named it black rose because there was a "black division" and a "white division", I still have it in my story. Anyway, she created characters of her own(yuuka akane and i think some twins). I added them to the story as background characters. I also started to adjust the story AGAIN. Also, since Yuuka was added I changed Yumi. She was originally a quite girl while pale red hair and pale green eyes. I changed it to pale purple and green or blue. (Can't remember.) That design was changed to being Yumi's sister. Yumi had long purple hair and gold eyes. She was a tomboy. Total opposite of her 'sister'. In 2011 (currently) I was finally finished with its creation, yet there was a couple of bits missing in the story, but I added those in already. Chris had  white hair, different colored eyes(09). Then white hair and red eyes(09-10). Then GREY HAIR and red eyes(2010). Then SILVER HAIR and red eyes(2010-11). He was shy and quiet. Then, he turned into a JERK.  (lol) (Chris: DID NOT >:C) Although, he did have a softer side to him. Then, I changed it so that he was simply confused. He had been emotionally scarred and it changed his outlook on the way things were. It also made it so that he had become irritated, emotional, and easily scared. It was somewhat dramatic until I toned it down a bit. Originally it was some type of love story/ action, but it was in August of this year that it started to become a little dark. It kept going until it changed and it had become darker. This process kept repeating until this month. This month when the story took a TOTAL TURN from ANY OF ITS OTHER VERSIONS. It had become a romance/horror. Not your typical murder/ bloody type of thing. No, something morbid, something you would actually have to SEARCH for to find. Something behind the curtains of the real story. Example: Walk Two Moons. Some people say that there's a possibility that Phoebe isn't real. In my story there are little details that seem normal;average, until you REALLY looked into it. That's when it became evil. That's what my story evolved into. I've already begun on a couple of pages which I will scan in the future. See you later~!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. This will go great in the extra features part of the DVD when they make the movie.

    ReplyDelete